SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    1 2 3 4, I declare a Meme War! Trump V Carney! The Post a Meme Thread, No Comments Please!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
1 2 3 4, I declare a Meme War! Trump V Carney! The Post a Meme Thread, No Comments Please! Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
LOL ok this is war! Take no Prisoners!

Ok here's the official Trump V Carney Meme Thread! Please no comments, just great memes!

Thank you for your attention!


https://x.com/Hyfrodol1/status/2094885138580607433

 
Posts: 28567 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 28567 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post




(my creations)
 
Posts: 32056 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post



"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
 
Posts: 19697 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/truckdriverpleb/...-trade-discussion%2F




"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
 
Posts: 19697 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/GizmoMemes/status/2094845811318509799



_______________________
“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul
 
Posts: 8453 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post


https://x.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2093149528777994691


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 47....Making America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
 
Posts: 11249 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 114935 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 114935 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 4268 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post


_________________________
 
Posts: 10243 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    1 2 3 4, I declare a Meme War! Trump V Carney! The Post a Meme Thread, No Comments Please!

© SIGforum 2026