SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can we finally start laughing at ourselves again?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can we finally start laughing at ourselves again? Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted
This video came up in my Youtube feed. I hesitated clicking on it because SNL stopped being funny about 30 years ago. Glad I didn't. I was rolling on the floor, and wondering how in the hell the commie left allows this on TV. Maybe we've turned a corner.

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15327 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
I should have timed how long I clicked offensive clips after this SNK skit - Jesus, I was wetting my pants. Nice morning Thx

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Those two have been a breath of fresh air to that show.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Watch the ones they write for each other. Big Grin

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was hilarious.

Posts: 423 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post