SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An Awesome Song and Video...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Awesome Song and Video... Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
Wish I could embed it, but it comes from a FaceBook post, so here's hoping I can even link it correctly...
"Ha Hee" (The Singing Cat Song)

You guys who don't do the FaceBook thing, please let me know if you can even view it or not. If not, I'll see if there is some other way to share it. Thanks!

Edit to add: When the video window pops up, there should be a speaker icon in the lower right corner. Click it to unmute the audio...

Posts: 4645 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Can see it but cannot hear it

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19282 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Can see it but cannot hear it

For whatever reason it is muted by default (it is for me also when I log out of FB). Click on the speaker icon in the lower right corner of the video window and you can hear it as well...

Posts: 4645 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16420 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
客氣

Polite courtesy.

or

派兵

Send the troops!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43968 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SZuN2QzKUtA?si=UKJCYTHBsKHSB9sW" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Thank you!!! Didn't think to look for it on YouTube... Roll Eyes

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^Got yo back. Smile

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16420 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed that so much. Thanks for sharing

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
So cute, Loved it. Thanks BB.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19282 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I would imagine a lot of teenaged girls would love this video/song!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10728 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
If you go to YouTube and search for "The Kiffness Cat Jams", he has something like 30 different videos along the same theme. One of them had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe, and my wife thought I was totally losing it! Big Grin