SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Twitter Issues
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twitter Issues Login/Join 
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted
Anyone having issues with Twitter this morning?

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6069 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is down.

Posts: 17282 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
I can't get anything on my non-Twitter client (Talon), but installed the Twitter app on my phone and it works. So I'm guessing either the Talon app no longer works or Twitter changed their API again, preventing 3rd party clients from working.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6069 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
I use Tweetbot. According to users messaging Tweetbot, apparently Twitter has pulled the plug on third party clients. Don't know if they're right, or whether it's temporary or permanent.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6426 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
My issue seems to be in the last couple of days every environmentalist whacko is in my feed.

Posts: 7550 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post