SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Did a little more Ammunition stocking up today before California hits us with 11% surcharge tax on July 1st.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did a little more Ammunition stocking up today before California hits us with 11% surcharge tax on July 1st. Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Save all your receipts.

People will find a way to deduct the taxes at sone point. Might be worth the cost of a small box and some paper clips

Posts: 53844 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Road trip .

Posts: 4271 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder. I ordered 2 cases of Blazer Brass from Target Sports

Posts: 18379 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
They need to stop doing crap like this. It's pushing everyone out of that state, and some of them are coming here Mad.

Posts: 9243 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

Whenever you're ready, I'll teach you how to reload.

I haven't bought ammo in years

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14251 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m so glad I left the People’s Republic of Commiefornia for the free state of Arizona where they have sane gun laws. Every time I walk into a gun store here that has NFA class 3 weapons and no ridiculous gun roster, I feel like a kid in a candy store.

I’m here to learn more about firearms and would love to contribute as well. I’ve been following this forum for a few years and would feel honored to be a member.

Posts: 12 | Location: Gilbert  | Registered: May 25, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Only Sig and Glock:
I’m so glad I left the People’s Republic of Commiefornia for the free state of Arizona where they have sane gun laws. Every time I walk into a gun store here that has NFA class 3 weapons and no ridiculous gun roster, I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Welcome to the Forum.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3648 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:
quote:

Will the new tax apply to components? If not, in a few years, they will close that “loophole.”

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8277 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:
quote:

Will the new tax apply to components? If not, in a few years, they will close that “loophole.”

Reloading isn't even on their radar...and we work to keep it that way.

I just had another 3k bullets delivered to my door yesterday. I always pay sales tax on my on-line purchases and I shop to avoid HazMat and shipping charges on primers and powder

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14251 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post