SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Going PC - First Model To Wear Hijab & Burkini
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Going PC - First Model To Wear Hijab & Burkini Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigmule:
Why Does this matter?
Because the idiotic Progressives are trying to tear down our culture, one brick at a time.

But, you go ahead and go back to sleep.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
I glance through SI every other month or so when I get a haircut. One of the few mags my harder has sitting around.

Your WHAT has sitting around? Eek

Barber. Autocorrect fail apparently

Posts: 4771 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:
I glance through SI every other month or so when I get a haircut. One of the few mags my harder has sitting around.
Your WHAT has sitting around? Eek
Barber. Autocorrect fail apparently
Somebody said, "Autocorrect is my worst enema."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Somebody said, "Autocorrect is my worst enema."

A Jim Allen classic.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
I thought posing seductively like that could get you raped in that wonderful culture.

Not necessarily if you are a girl.....

Posts: 11329 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Report This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
quote:
I thought posing seductively like that could get you raped in that wonderful culture.

Yes indeed. If SI really wanted to increase sales in that particular demographic then they should do a Tea Boys shoot.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
This will get you raped....

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Ewe... goat cheesecake."

(he said, sheepishly)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
PR stunt. Let’s do something to get talked about because we’re fading into oblivion.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5402 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
What are the boys supposed to do w/ that? Masterbate through a hole in a sheet?

This is a hilarious thread. I just spewed my coffee. The sheep photo was pretty funny too.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yanert98:
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
quote:

Yes indeed. If SI really wanted to increase sales in that particular demographic then they should do a Tea Boys shoot.

The Afghan/Paki edition is a bit different than the others.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post