SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Quote for Today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quote for Today Login/Join 
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Good to see you!

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to read you JALLEN.

Good quote too.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Howdy, pard'ner!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Nice to hear from you. As usual, true and thought provoking.

Posts: 6917 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope to see more of you here, love your posts.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Glad to see ya back JAllen Wink

Posts: 13809 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Great news to see you posting again!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8351 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
welcome back J

Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I just recently read the thread Para posted JALLEN, glad you are back posting with us again. I see a lot of dry humor in your posts which I am very fond of. Makes me chuckle. Best wishes Sir.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Jim, glad to see some piss and vinegar from you again!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Nice to hear from you, Jim.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
Bless you & welcome back.

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Thank you JALLEN...quote is pretty much spot on...great to see your post Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Smile

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Hey Jim!
You probably didn't know we have the same first name!

Glad to see ya back.
-Jim

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Welcome back. Your wisdom is appreciated here.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you back, Jim, but I kind of expected you to wait until this Sunday. Wink

Posts: 18058 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Glad to see you back, Jim, but I kind of expected you to wait until this Sunday. Wink

Thanks, Doc. After that avalanche of well wishes, expressions of support, encouragement and gratitude, I figured I'd better cinch it up and get busy.

Why Sunday?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post