SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    First day out with dashcam
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First day out with dashcam Login/Join 
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MooneyP226:
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
I guess this guys subprime loan was not enough for a V8, or he brake checked me and told me I was number one because I did not push the cars beside me out of the way because he did not know how to merge. ]

Wait, you mean the bigass "YIELD" sign for the ramp traffic means it's optional? Last time I checked it means wait your damn turn even if you have to slow down or (gasp) stop to, you know, YIELD. Big Grin

People just don't respect inertia like they used to.

I hate those cloverleaf on/off ramps, He had plenty of time to hit it and be gone. I saw him and started coasting to give him a chance but I will be damned if I go slower than 55 on a highway. Like you said he has the yield. I have a video from a few years back same type of situation but the AZ statetrooper next to me pulled them over. I was laughing my ass off.

Posts: 3776 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post