SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PSA might have me with this
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA might have me with this Login/Join 
posted
Not sure if this has been done before but- I am just passing this along as I just learned they are selling the 320 9mm compact with a PSA Blackhawk complete lower for $499.99. I know Blackhawk is garbage but $499.99 with a 320? I have been doing good not using the credit card but this deal might break me.

Posts: 6904 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
for anyone too lazy to hunt:

https://palmettostatearmory.co...-lower-receiver.html

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1545 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Go take a look at GB. Hit the button to list the guns for sale from cheapest to most expensive. You don't have to take a crappy lower to get a price you'll like on that model these days.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
It's not a crappy lower. 7075 mil spec aluminum, made by .gov contractor.

The Blackhawk stock is as good, or better than, the free GI stocks included in every budget AR rifle.

It's a good deal, IF you want a 320 compact.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Go take a look at GB. Hit the button to list the guns for sale from cheapest to most expensive. You don't have to take a crappy lower to get a price you'll like on that model these days.

There is nothing crappy about the lower. It is a mil-spec lower that s branded by PSA. I have several and they work just fine.
The only thing Blackhawk on the lower is the stock.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post