SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Crazy woman slapped kid walking down the street with her mom, got instant karma!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crazy woman slapped kid walking down the street with her mom, got instant karma! Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted

Posts: 27605 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Don't start none, won't be none.

By Brazilian street justice standards that could've been way worse for the slapper

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23690 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Nice kicks, dude!

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16951 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Am thinking she won’t be slapping any kids any time soon, probably until the bruises fade away at least.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12271 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Brazilian cop would have found a excuse to shoot her.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3633 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:

Pity none were nearby.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
This is Sparta! Big Grin. I love other countries. Here, dude would get sued. Or charged with battery.

Posts: 9244 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Here in UK a 'slapper' is a euphemism for a female of loose morals.

Posts: 11444 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
That "woman" is walking like a man...

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is the kind of stuff that creates trauma for children. They never forget it.

Posts: 17528 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've heard MMA nerds say kicks don't work in a street fight. This is one of many examples showing they do. Bravo sir.

Posts: 803 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
The punishment seemed well calibrated to the offense. I do agree that is the type of trauma that stays with a kid... sorry that happened.

Posts: 2050 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
It's nice when a society takes care of each other.

JC

Posts: 1305 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
I've heard MMA nerds say kicks don't work in a street fight. This is one of many examples showing they do. Bravo sir.

Then what do they want people to do? Sit on the ground and pretend to play hug like jiu jitsu?

Posts: 13312 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've heard MMA nerds say kicks don't work in a street fight.

I didn't see a fight, I saw a beating. It was a well-deserved beating, but still.

quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Then what do they want people to do? Sit on the ground and pretend to play hug like jiu jitsu?

Did y'all wrestle in high school? I only have those years worth of training, but giving your leg to a guy who means to hurt you is stupid. Shooting in on a guy, getting your weight under him, and dropping him on his head can often enough be the end of a fight. Since most people have no clue how to counter that stuff, well, you do the math.

Posts: 17673 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:

Pity none were nearby.

Yet it interesting how many crimes like this are on video. Brazil seems fairly well covered by cameras, generally with pretty good resolution.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11105 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
I've heard MMA nerds say kicks don't work in a street fight.

I didn't see a fight, I saw a beating. It was a well-deserved beating, but still.

quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

Did y'all wrestle in high school? I only have those years worth of training, but giving your leg to a guy who means to hurt you is stupid. Shooting in on a guy, getting your weight under him, and dropping him on his head can often enough be the end of a fight. Since most people have no clue how to counter that stuff, well, you do the math.

A few comments:

1) Wrestling is not fighting, though it sure has many elements useful in fighting. For example, shooting in on someone's legs in a fight is stupid, for several reasons. First, you probably aren't on a mat, so it is tough on the knees. Second, when strikes, including knees are allowed, that shot puts your head at serious risk to a knee strike, or downward elbow strike to the back of the head/neck. Or, if you prefer grappling, screw the whizzer cross-face, and guillotine choke them.

2) A kick isn't necessarily "giving your leg" to the opponent. Try catching a real kick, and you will understand. Further, not all kicks are catchable, in particular, low round and side kicks to the knee.

3) Most people don't know how to counter anything, but even fewer know how to counter a proper kick.

4) Going to the ground in a fight is usually a bad thing, especially if there are more than 1 attacker. Even BJJ teaches stand up self defense techniques.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 5012 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Also, ground is a much different environment than the inside of a BJJ school or ring......broken glass, feces, rocks, no referee, no tap outs, people who might be on the other person's side kicking you in the head.

When MMA people say crap like this, they seem to forget the numerous MMA people who have been killed or seriously injured in street combat (I don't call them fights). Some skills and athleticism does transfer from sport to combat, but not all of it.

Again, good first kick but I think the assailant needed just a bit more punishment to fit the crime.

Posts: 4064 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing that highly satisfying video. I love happy endings. I think a lot of this needs to happen more often in America.

Posts: 6045 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have different views on "a beating." Bitch got up and walked away and it looked like the guy only connected with maybe 2 of those kicks. I think she just got knocked down and got her dress scuffed. Should've been a lot worse.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2787 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post