SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Crazy woman slapped kid walking down the street with her mom, got instant karma!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crazy woman slapped kid walking down the street with her mom, got instant karma! Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
One kick to the chest, three to the face. The 5th one missed. So, that's not bad. Bet bitch will never pull shit like that again.

Q

Posts: 27624 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Notice he drew a crowd that came to attack him for stopping the assailant.
All they saw was him attacking someone and not the whole event.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39874 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
Notice he drew a crowd that came to attack him for stopping the assailant.
All they saw was him attacking someone and not the whole event.

Yup, one of the considerations when getting involved.

Posts: 9755 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I saw no "crowd coming to attack him" at all. Two other women came. One actually appeared to comfort the kid and mother. The one in pink appeared to find out what the deal was, and he was explaining to her. The last guy that came to view just happened to be passing by, you can tell. And the guy closest to the camera has been standing there the whole time, and he couldn't care less about the bitch getting pummeled.

Q

Posts: 27624 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
We have different views on "a beating." Bitch got up and walked away and it looked like the guy only connected with maybe 2 of those kicks. I think she just got knocked down and got her dress scuffed. Should've been a lot worse.

Agreed. You slap a kid in the face like that randomly as an adult fasten your seat belt for departure, destination next life by toe bashing.

Reinforces to keep the female/kid to the protected side while walking.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 7029 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I saw no "crowd coming to attack him" at all. Two other women came. One actually appeared to comfort the kid and mother. The one in pink appeared to find out what the deal was, and he was explaining to her. The last guy that came to view just happened to be passing by, you can tell. And the guy closest to the camera has been standing there the whole time, and he couldn't care less about the bitch getting pummeled.

19 seconds, a woman runs up to confront him.

Posts: 39874 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^ Where's the "crowd"? Where's the "attack him"? You quoted my whole post, but did you even read it?

Q

Shaman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

^^^^ Where's the "crowd"? Where's the "attack him"? You quoted my whole post, but did you even read it?

Proverbial crowd. A man also moseys up. Then again, they all show up to pat him on the back no doubt?

When I had to defend myself against a mugger, I started to draw a crowd.
Guess who the bad guy was in their perspective.
I had to skeedattle with a concussion.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Again, there is no indication of anyone even remotely attacking him. The only one displaying any disagreement with the kicker was the woman in pink, who even stopped when he turned and appeared to be explaining. The other woman came up and comforted the kid and mother. The guy who walked up at the end was a passerby who showed no aggression and appeared to just trying to move folks out of the way to continue walking. I'm sorry you were attacked, but I don't see any attacking in this video, except for the girl being slapped, and the aggressor being taught a well deserved lesson.

Q