SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dad died today (24DEC17) ... Obit added to OP
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dad died today (24DEC17) ... Obit added to OP Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Sorry Mark....

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3491 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I’m very sorry for your loss.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1288 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry Mark. May God Bless.

Posts: 11860 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry Mark, my condolences.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20836 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, but be thankful that his pain and suffering is now over.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you, Thoughts are with you and your family.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3356 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Mark, I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers sent.

Posts: 5698 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for our loss.

Posts: 5627 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Condolences on the loss of your dad.

Posts: 26935 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this Mark. Thoughts for you and your family.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
very sorry mark. thoughts and prayers to your family

Posts: 19599 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family.

ARman

Posts: 3156 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Frown

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5762 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Terribly sorry to her that Mark.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12794 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
Mark ~ I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad today. He is in a better place now, free of pain!

I also lost my Dad to cancer, and towards the end I was praying for his Maker to take him.

My prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time.
Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

Frown

He is in a better place.

Posts: 14124 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Frown

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16121 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Tammy and I are very sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one during the holiday days is particularly hard. Tammy lost her mother on Easter Sunday. On the other hand, with the family together there are sure to be several blessed memories and stories. The most blessed thing is though that he gets to spend Christmas with his Lord and Savioir as well as loved ones that proceeded him.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
You have my sincerest condolences.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5416 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post