SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dad died today (24DEC17) ... Obit added to OP
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dad died today (24DEC17) ... Obit added to OP Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss!

Posts: 471 | Registered: September 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
So sorry.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1694 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss Mark. Prayers sent for the family.

Posts: 69 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences... mya he Rest In Peace.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7180 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7076 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
Faith, Hope and Love light the darkness.

Mark you are the new bearer of his strength and spirit and memory.

Carry it well and God bless sir.

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Condolences to you and the family. I hope you'll be able to carry the brightest moments together in your hearts long into the future.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2011 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m so very sorry. It’s so much harder at Christmas. The only comforting thought is he can now rest.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2365 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
If I could wrap my arms around you and take the pain, I would. Tuckerrnr1 out.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss,especially this time of year

Posts: 1746 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Amateur Astronomer
Picture of Test1968
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and your family Mark

Alcohol
Tobacco
Firearms

Who brought the chips and dip?

Jim

Posts: 14023 | Location: limbo | Registered: August 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 1634 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Peace

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
sorry for your loss.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19691 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry Mark my deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss, Mark. I can't imagine what you're going through. I'm praying for you and your family for peace and healing.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear. My condolences to you and your family.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3872 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post