SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Poll: Missouri Republican Primary, U.S. Senate, Auditor
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poll: Missouri Republican Primary, U.S. Senate, Auditor Login/Join 
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
The wife and I decided during dinner that we would both vote for Schmitt.

Just thought I would add that. Smile

The wife and I just did the same thing….

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
We went for Gregory and Schmitt. Just hoping the other Eric doesn’t prevail. I think we will lose the seat if he is the nominee.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I'm reasonably confident that Eric Schmitt will win this.

BTW, what Trump did last night was great:

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23930 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Schmitt got my vote and so did Fitzpatrick.

Posts: 363 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Happy with the outcome of these 2. Now for the important part…November!

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yep, I'm happy with the outcome as well...
On to November!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 23930 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I was also elected. Wink

Worked with two State Senate races as well, and only one had a happy outcome. Ben Brown in the 26th. Not my district, but my public schools are in his district. His lawsuit is what stopped the mask issue for us (up to this point), so I felt obligated to help put him in a position to continue that type of fight.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15686 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
I was also elected. Wink

Worked with two State Senate races as well, and only one had a happy outcome. Ben Brown in the 26th.

Awesome! What did you run for?
And congrats to Ben Brown as well.

-rduckwor

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
I was also elected. Wink

Worked with two State Senate races as well, and only one had a happy outcome. Ben Brown in the 26th.

Awesome! What did you run for?
And congrats to Ben Brown as well.

'alabdj' ran for School Board...And congrats on the victory! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8772 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
'alabdj' ran for School Board...And congrats on the victory!

I lost that one, but we were still pleased we did as well as we did. Against 2 incumbents with 48 YEARS on the school board between them, 2 parents with no idea what they were doing, and we still took 46% of the vote.

This time I was on the ballot for the central committee. It sounds much more impressive than it is. School Board election again this next April. Wink

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15686 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Congrats, a1abdj!
I am also a committeeman and on the St. Louis County Central committee.

-rduckwor

Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I'm reasonably confident that Eric Schmitt will win this.

BTW, what Trump did last night was great:

So which Eric was Trump endorsing? There was like 5 running (sarcasm).

Hopefully this is the last we hear of Greitens

Posts: 7387 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
So which Eric was Trump endorsing?

The one which won!

www.zykansafe.com