SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does State Approved Voter Fraud Exist???
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does State Approved Voter Fraud Exist??? Login/Join 
Picture of pulicords
posted
As is things aren't bad enough in California, where everyone that obtains a Driver's license or state issued ID card is automatically registered to vote regardless of citizenship status (and only removed from the registration rolls upon request), now they're reaching out to ex-residents to vote in the upcoming election. I moved to Arizona more than two years ago and yet the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder sent (to my current address) notice that I could have my CALIFORNIA mail-in ballot sent to me in multiple languages! My change of residency notification was made when I registered to vote the first time in my new state of residence in 2018, but I guess CA still wants my vote(s). Roll Eyes

Personal info redacted for privacy reasons.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
So how will you be voting in the CA elections this year Big Grin

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
So how many times will you be voting in the CA elections this year Big Grin

FIFY

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 717 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
So how will you be voting in the CA elections this year Big Grin

Although I hadn't planned on voting there at all, I expect that my "votes" will be somehow be counted anyways and along Democrat Party lines. Just my WAG!!! Razz

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
This election is going to be an MCF!!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Not officially sanctioned, but definitely sanctioned by the way the democrats set up voting systems where they can, they purposely set things up to allow as much democratically-controlled voting system faud as they possibly can. It's common knowledge and practice for them, just unspoken of course. My expectation for the upcoming POTUS election, we will see indications of mass voting fraud, especially non-citizen voting the democrat ticket en mass with all kinds of manipulation and voting fraud actively manipulated by tons of voting officials belonging to the democrat party. Unless Trump wipes the board, we will have all sorts of massive shit along these lines and all sorts of litigation etc. before a bona fide winner can be chosen, and even after all that, I'm not confident in the integrity of THAT aftermath process either.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8683 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Even without overt fraud, there is a tremendous amount of incompetence.
In my area they sent out mail in ballots due to the Great Pandemic lock-down. You had to put your official ballot in an official inner envelope, then put that into the outer mailing envelope. So there would be no way for them to know who you voted for was the story.
Unfortunately whoever spec'ed the inner envelope made a measuring error and the inner envelope was too small for the ballot to fit. You them had to fold up the official ballot in a way that wasn't intended. By doing that you deformed it so it wasn't easily opened and read by the intended reader.
At the very least, it made the tabulation much more labor intensive and exposed the ID of the voter to the poll workers, if they had been so inclined.
I don't think it was intentional, just major incompetence.

Posts: 9514 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I'm in L.A., and have been in my place for over a year. I'm still getting mail from three previous occupants.

Credit card statements, DMV renewals. I'm not the only one. Lots of items like that in the trash from other residents.

If California dumps ballots to every "address on file", I'm sure I would get at least four ballots.

At least all my many votes would go for Trump.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
CA has "vote harvesting", ie, if someone hasn't voted, a paid person can go and "collect" that vote from that person. (Or, fill out a ballot that votes for the people paying you).

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does State Approved Voter Fraud Exist???

It may not exist officially but of course it does exist in places like California.
They all but encourage illegals to vote.

quote:
If California dumps ballots to every "address on file", I'm sure I would get at least four ballots.

If this happens, that's definitely an invitation for Voter Fraud.

The only thing that saves us is the Electoral College. California gets the same 55 electoral votes no matter how many popular votes they record for Dems.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

CA is without a doubt the poster child of voter fraud in the country. It is literally a waste of time to vote conservative in that state because the system is sooo rigged in favor of Democrats.

No voter ID, illegal aliens having access to drivers licenses, and possible enrollment into the voter rolls due to Jerry Brown's Motor Voter Law. Gerrymandering, ballot harvesting, etc. Ballot harvesting is the key trick; now instead of a designated family member to drop off an absentee ballot (mail in) at the polls, any person, even an election worker, can drop off as many ballots desired. And the Democrats want this on a national scale.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Even without overt fraud, there is a tremendous amount of incompetence.
In my area they sent out mail in ballots due to the Great Pandemic lock-down. You had to put your official ballot in an official inner envelope, then put that into the outer mailing envelope. So there would be no way for them to know who you voted for was the story.
Unfortunately whoever spec'ed the inner envelope made a measuring error and the inner envelope was too small for the ballot to fit. You them had to fold up the official ballot in a way that wasn't intended. By doing that you deformed it so it wasn't easily opened and read by the intended reader.
At the very least, it made the tabulation much more labor intensive and exposed the ID of the voter to the poll workers, if they had been so inclined.
I don't think it was intentional, just major incompetence.

Seems a couple of months ago in NJ ballots were sent to Repubs, but with Dem candidates on the ballot. Seems they called it a printer error.

I agree there is a bit of incompetence in the system, maybe some of the incompetence is intentional.

A few years ago seems a casual boater in the SF Bay found some still-sealed ballot boxes floating in the Bay, a few days AFTER the election was counted and certified. Accident??

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

It may not exist officially but of course it does exist in places like California.
They all but encourage illegals to vote.

quote:

If this happens, that's definitely an invitation for Voter Fraud.

The only thing that saves us is the Electoral College. California gets the same 55 electoral votes no matter how many popular votes they record for Dems.

Maybe the founders were "inspired" to create the Electoral College. I wonder why the Dems resent the Electoral College? Maybe it interferes with their goal of totalitarianism.

Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Why not?

There's ample candidate and elected nimrod fraud to go begging for company.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Voter fraud is a dem campaign strategy

Always has been

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
When you consider the fraudulent votes, the postal worker votes, the illegal alien votes, the multiple registration votes, the Chinese Communist Party votes, the post-election votes, and the old Democrat favorite the dead votes, well...

Total votes for Biden may exceed the population of the entire United States.

But, I'm sure our fake media will fully endorse the results.

Question: How many votes from conservative areas will be "lost" by the post office workers?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
My God, it's so freakin' blatant.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
When you consider the fraudulent votes, the postal worker votes, the illegal alien votes, the multiple registration votes, the Chinese Communist Party votes, the post-election votes, and the old Democrat favorite the dead votes, well...

Total votes for Biden may exceed the population of the entire United States.

But, I'm sure our fake media will fully endorse the results.

Question: How many votes from conservative areas will be "lost" by the post office workers?

Sadly, I believe those are all valid points.

I did find it a bit curious, as I remember, the Black Panthers were accused of voter intimidation in Philly, sufficient eye witnesses/victims, but Eric Holder said no grounds to prosecute. And there were some voting districts around there where the number of votes cast exceeded the number of those registered. And there was a district or two where the votes were 100% Obama, not a single vote for the Repub.

No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
My God, it's so freakin' blatant.

Quick side note to Balze. There were two years in college where I had season passes to what was then Park City West Ski Resort. If you bought the pass before Labor Day it was only $35 for students for the full season. I spent a lot of time on those slopes.

posted Hide Post
quote:
CA is without a doubt the poster child of voter fraud in the country. It is literally a waste of time to vote conservative in that state because the system is sooo rigged in favor of Democrats.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
IDK Cook County, Illinois is right up there. The ole Democratic machine. As a kid I wondered what the machine looked like and why the Republicans did not have one. Cook County has various incentives to vote Democratic. Things like having your street plowed, your phone calls answered at City Hall etc.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post