SIGforum
Coco crossed the Rainbow Bridge this morning

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7950014874

January 08, 2021, 07:18 PM
Rey HRH
Coco crossed the Rainbow Bridge this morning
oh, man. too bad. And only 8 years old.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.
January 08, 2021, 08:21 PM
jhe888
Sorry, friend.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
January 08, 2021, 08:32 PM
flashguy
My condolences. Loss of a loved pet is very difficult.

A white dog named "Coco"?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
January 08, 2021, 09:16 PM
scot818
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
My condolences. Loss of a loved pet is very difficult.

A white dog named "Coco"?

flashguy

Yeah my wife thought her fur looked like shredded coconut. We just shortened it a bit.

Thank you to everyone for the kind comments. It helps hear from others.
January 08, 2021, 09:42 PM
Spiff_P239
You have my sincerest condolences on the loss of Coco. We’ve had to say goodbye to a handful of animals and I mean it when I say that they take a piece of me with them when they go. It hurts every time, but I wouldn’t want to live a life without them.
January 08, 2021, 10:08 PM
just1tym
Godspeed sweet girl Coco Frown Lost my setter exactly the same way, the only thing I could do was just hold him, that pain has never left. But do have the best of memories.

Regards, Will G.
January 09, 2021, 07:05 AM
Warhorse
Sorry man, the loss hurts.

January 09, 2021, 07:11 AM
Sunset_Va
Rest in Peace, sweet Coco girl.
She looked like the best companion ever.

美しい犬