SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Coco crossed the Rainbow Bridge this morning
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coco crossed the Rainbow Bridge this morning Login/Join 
Picture of scot818
posted

This was my wife's little dog named Coco. Coco was just shy of 8 years old and she was the sweetest little girl. But a few weeks ago she began to suffer seizures and we thought she wasn't going to make it through the weekend. Well some help from our local emergency vet got the seizures under control and she slowly began to recover. This time last week she was probably at about 95% of her former self even running up our flight of steps. Then last weekend she really started to get worse again. I really loved that little dog, she could also be feisty when needed. We have two other dogs that are bigger but she always made sure she got her due. She was always so happy to see me when I got home and usually followed me around more than she followed my wife - which aggravated my wife.

I know there are a lot of dog lovers here and I just wanted to get it out. This day really hurt and will for long time.

Posts: 1443 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Travel well and run free Coco. You were loved and will be missed

Posts: 4730 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
REALLY sorry for your loss.... FredT

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss. Pets mean so much to us as they are family.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8670 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
That looks like a great pup. Sorry she’s gone.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29734 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My condolences on the loss of your friend, scot818 Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Yes we are dog lovers here. Very sorry for you guys Scot. She is a beautiful girl. Take it one hour and one day at a time. Lost but never forgotten. Always remember the amazing life you had together.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19255 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16125 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss of sweet Coco Frown

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So sorry, I know the hurt you feel. My condolences. It's never easy, because they give so much and ask for so little in return. Thank god you have others in the home to help.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10912 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Coco is just too cute for words. What the little dogs lack in size they tend to make up in personality.

Posts: 3933 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Unfortunately I have been through this fairly recently. I lost my Sunny Day Sundance.
Somehow they get into your heart and when they pass take a little bit with them, but leave behind fond memories.

Coco was a cutie and will be missed, but Coco is having the best of times, running free and lots of treats.

I just hope that your pain is short lived. That the happy memories will be there for you and your family.

ARman

Posts: 3157 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I am sorry. Frown
She sure had happiness in those eyes.

May that be your strongest memories.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my condolences on the loss of your fur kid

Posts: 53240 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Damn, I hate these threads. My deepest condolences.
She's waiting for you .....

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
Sorry, man. Little buggers worm their way into places of your heart you didn't know were there.

Posts: 3018 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss of the little one.

Posts: 2170 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Condolences on the loss of little Coco.

Posts: 26949 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
You have my condolences. I am very sorry for you loss.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about coco.

Rest assured our Bud, Wendy, Macie, Gretchen, and Jack’s will greet her as she crosses the rainbow bridge.

Posts: 3737 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post