SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Coco crossed the Rainbow Bridge this morning
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coco crossed the Rainbow Bridge this morning Login/Join 
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences.

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and your family.

Rob

Posts: 3497 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss, & am praying for peace and comfort for you and your wife. We've experienced this too often ourselves. I know she'll have many friends on the other side. Rest easy & play, Coco.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5488 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss of Coco. I've always struggled to get over the depression. The only relief was to find another pup when the time is right.

It sounds silly, but we make a point of telling the new pup all the happy moments of the pup that passed, keeping their memories while releasing the emotions. A new pup is never a replacement.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. I’m sure she knew she was THE best doggy...EVER!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1183 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry Frown

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
very sorry for your loss. Having had three Maltese which we eventually had to put down I know the grief you and your family are going through.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Coco, may your human pets find peace amid your passing. God Speed Coco.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Condolences for the loss of Coco.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23326 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
It's awful to read this, I'm sure sorry for the loss of Coco. Frown What a cute little dog.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7122 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Sorry about your dog.. rest assured she can run and play with my Timber and eat all the treats they want.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2676 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
My condolences RIP Coco...

Posts: 23591 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dang it, shoot Frown You'll see her on the other side. Dogs are angels.

My condolences

Posts: 7568 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your puppy loss.

Posts: 7076 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry.

Posts: 4069 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a good dog is one if the hardest things we go through.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss. Frown

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I waited 10 years
for this
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 133 | Location: nebraska | Registered: January 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for you and your family’s loss. Heartbreaking.

Posts: 17903 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post