SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Product recommendation: Battery Daddy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Product recommendation: Battery Daddy Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Bought something similar from Amazon, liked it so much bought another for work. Very handy and the battery tester seems to be accurate.

Posts: 426 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
If any of you simply want storage without the need for a tender, I recommend Storacell.

I have a bunch of them for different types of batteries & the size makes them very manageable and stashable around the places they're likely to be needed.

https://storacell.net/?gad=1&g...tEAAYASAAEgLpT_D_BwE

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5488 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
The wife just ordered one for us. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow. Yes, we use a cardboard box. but on the piano bench is a card of 18 AA's. If lucky, I'll be able to separate the Alkaline from the Lithium cells. I do like the lithium cells because the last significantly longer. Probably a better buy, definately less trouble than having them go flat in the middle of something. I don't even remember what kind are in my first line flashlight, but they last a real long time.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post