SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Back on a Honda Goldwing
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back on a Honda Goldwing Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:
tator what else is on your list?
I want a bagger/tourer. Top 3:
  • Bmw K1600
  • Goldwing
  • Indian Chieftain

Ideally, this fall I’ll rent a few on Twisted Road and make up my mind

• Check out the Indian Pursuit, it's the Challenger fixed faring model with the tour pack and a few other features for longer cruising.

Rode one at Daytona with the stage 2 upgrade, cam, pipes, tune and it will pull the front wheel up, has around 122 hp advertised.

Indian Pursuit Link

The BMW and Gold wings are great touring bikes, I still lean to the big V twins... Currently on a HD Road Glide Ultra, if I was to buy a new bike the Indian Pursuit would be on the list.

Posts: 23489 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of ridewv
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Jupiter:
    I'm sure she handles just like a Africa Twin in the dirt. Smile

It does fine on roads like this, as long as I slow down for any rough sections, potholes, etc. OTOH on my old Africa Twin I sped up on those sections! Smile

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7102 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post