SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maple Karma/ names have been drawn!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maple Karma/ names have been drawn! Login/Join 
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
Please please include me! Big Grin

Posts: 6448 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I don't know what it is either. I guess we don't have it in the swamp. Please add me too. Thanks

Posts: 13047 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure what it is but please count me in.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7149 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Duke of Detroit
posted Hide Post
Please! count me in!

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas

Posts: 1047 | Location: Detroit, MICHIGAN | Registered: May 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Yes! Please count me in.

Posts: 9253 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Never had this, I have had MAple Syrup and love it. Stands to reason I would like to try this.

Please include me.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Hey another ignorant person ready to be enlightened. Thanks!!!

Posts: 1569 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 2169 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
I have never had Maple Cream and would like to try it. Please count me in.

Posts: 1366 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
WANT! Please add my name. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2704 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Wow, almost to late, please count me in.

Posts: 3865 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Going once, twice,.....

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1140 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seeing the many people interested in maple cream, the Smiths decided to pick five winners instead of two.
BigBoreShooter, Marksman41, Onegeek, Henryaz, Rogue are the five winners!
Please email peterjsmith2012@gmail.com and provide your name and shipping address.

Thank you all for the interest! We had a lot of fun watching the list grow and reading the comments.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1140 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Although not a winner: Thanks for the opportunity and the very generous offering. Looking at the "America's Test Kitchen" recipe/process now...

Posts: 2521 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Wow, and wow. What a wonderful karma to win. Email sent with shipping address, and thanks!

Posts: 10876 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Thanks TBH! Email sent, and I think I'm due to kick off a karma for my 8000th post!

Posts: 11432 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
You guys are going to love the stuff.. it is addictive as all get out though so be warned! LOL

Kudos to TBH and the Smith's for doing this!

Just had some cream on some fresh baked butter bisquits. Mmmmmmm!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many thanks for this karma. Info. sent!

Posts: 5026 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
SWEET!!! Can't wait to try it. Email sent.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thank you very much.

Posts: 558 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post