SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maple Karma/ names have been drawn!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maple Karma/ names have been drawn! Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Not a clue what maple cream is, but I like maple, so please count me in. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Oh my! I've never even heard of maple creme. Sounds intoxicating. Please include me in the chance. Thank you!

Posts: 11432 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
If it's like honey butter, I'd be crazy not to be in for this. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in!

Posts: 2762 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will throw my hat in too.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You had me at maple. Thank you for running this very generous karma.

Posts: 558 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Love real maple syrup but have never had the pleasure of trying maple cream. Had not even heard of it until it was mentioned here. Thank you for the chance!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4416 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Never tried it, but now I'd like to. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Oh yes please!!!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3870 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity!

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Never tried it and now I really want to! Count me in please Smile

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4248 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love to be included. Was looking at the,previous thread last night and trying to find a web site address for them to have Eder some to try.

Maryland - Where the criminals are the government

Posts: 129 | Location: Maryland | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
Please add me. The reports in the other thread had me drooling.

Thanks!

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weird Al is
My Hero
Picture of mini68rt
posted Hide Post
Sounds delicious. Please add me. Thanks!

No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip.
The stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip.

Posts: 858 | Location: Way Too Close to UNC , NC | Registered: June 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Throw my name into the hat! Thanks TBH! All the best to you!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your Karma. Thank you.

My fil spent to years after WWII in Alfred NY going to school after he go out of the hospital. He learned to tap maple trees for syrup. He said the best syrup came in the grove between the lanes in the highway by Mr. Sweets grave. My bride loved the stuff!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Made me Google it. Sweet mother of all that is holy, yes, please, and thank you.

And thanks, regardless, for the generous Karma!

Posts: 2521 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Oh, this sounds excellent. I'm in.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
Sounds like something good to dip bacon in! Please count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Anything maple, same as anything bacon!
I'm in.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4227 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post