SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Finally, after all that work I got the Expedition Off Road!!! Couple quick videos.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally, after all that work I got the Expedition Off Road!!! Couple quick videos. Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the VAN couldn't do that. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jprebb:
Where were these videos shot? Looks like a lot of fun!

JP

I am fortunate enough to live in the backyard of the Daniel Boone National Forest and Red River Gorge near Slade, Kentucky. There happens to be a loop of 1,000 miles of National Forest and local roads that some are paved, gravel, dirt, mud, and creeks all plotted out by one fella over 6 years.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am fortunate enough to live in the backyard of the Daniel Boone National Forest and Red River Gorge near Slade, Kentucky. There happens to be a loop of 1,000 miles of National Forest and local roads that some are paved, gravel, dirt, mud, and creeks all plotted out by one fella over 6 years.

Nice videos. That's pretty cool. Beautiful country.
I happen to travel between St. Louis and the East Coast about twice a year. I travel just north of you on I-64.

I like what you did with the Expedition!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

Nice videos. That's pretty cool. Beautiful country.
I happen to travel between St. Louis and the East Coast about twice a year. I travel just north of you on I-64.

I like what you did with the Expedition!

Shoot me an email next time you are planning on passing by.
64 hits the mountain parkway and these trails are right there.

Plus some of the best pizza around
https://www.miguelspizza.com/

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:

Vent tubes are actually next on my list to research.
Have any suggestions?

No, I looked into it for my 2010 a couple of years ago, but I haven't been offroad in a while, and haven't had to mess around in water in longer. When I looked into it, it appeared that putting the tube on the front diff was going to be a real bitch. Since I don't spend much time in the water, I have put it off.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smile

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post