SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ~*~I received a REALLY COOL Karma~*~
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

~*~I received a REALLY COOL Karma~*~ Login/Join 
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted
Back in January M-11 posted asking about recommendations for a bag for his gear to deploy to Afghanistan. Thanks to the members here I was turned onto the LBT gear company's website and sales. I've purchased sever of their bags and backpacks. They are GREAT gear. Anyway, I offered one of the bags to M11 as an "Instant Karma".

As a thank you for the loadout bag Rob sent me this cool flag that was flown in an F16C on a combat sortie over Afghanistan. How cool is that? I absolutely LOVE IT! I asked Rob if it was okay to share thi with the forum and he agreed it would be okay.

[img]https://s15.postimg.cc/qkfyjt2sn/Flag.jpg">

[/IMG]

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Congratulations rotndad, that is an awesome karma!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Too cool.

Check out this:

https://www.amazon.com/DECOMIL...a-356533465828&psc=1

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14041 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Nice! Do you plan to fly it or display it?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29733 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
That's pretty damn cool. It would have been way better if it had been flown by the 107th FS, 127th Wing, MIANG. ( My former unit). But I'm a tad biased. Very nice!

Posts: 4025 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Yes, wow! That is very cool on all levels. Well done to you both

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19244 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Nice! Do you plan to fly it or display it?

Sorry, I just saw your reply. I plan to fly it on special occasions and display it between them.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Smile

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
DAT is awesome! Cool! Congrats buddy. For all you do here and for the locals in FL, you deserve it and more.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2113 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
That is freaking cool.

Posts: 13051 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Very freaking cool!

Posts: 7378 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I hope that specific mission as immensely successful! Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19244 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
These flags really are cool!

An old high school friend of mine is a contractor working in Afghanistan. He was home on vacation and looked me up, we had not seen each other in 40 years. We met up with another friend from back in the day, and had a great four hour breakfast get together. Next time we all got together again, he presented us each with these flags in a presentation case, its framed certificate, and a unit challenge coin.

He is a great friend, who will be retiring this spring. May God grant him safe travels back to his family, and friends.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
awesomeness from sigforum's best
very fortunate indeed

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54706 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Very cool and kudos to all.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post