SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My absence (in case anyone noticed)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My absence (in case anyone noticed) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
best wishes for a speedy recovery,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55169 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Glad your back, my wife had her gall bladder surgery 10 yrs ago and is doing well.

Posts: 5341 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Truthfully other than a few of the guys in the cigar thread, I rarely notice when someone has not been on the forum for a while.

But, when someone posts again after a long absence I do tend to notice and often go back and see how long it's been. Very good to have you back!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12400 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a process. Glad you made it through to the other side.

Posts: 6039 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you are okay that is not something I would want to go through.

I did have mine out over a year and a half ago.
Did not have any loose stones to take out.

Really took me a while to get back to normal after that surgery.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Get well soon!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10985 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post