SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My absence (in case anyone noticed)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My absence (in case anyone noticed) Login/Join 
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Glad you're feeling better. Plenty to catch up on.

Posts: 4022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Godspeed

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17486 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
When anyone is in a hospital over 2 days, it becomes a time warp.

Glad you are okay.

I go to the hospital the 25th, for a stent installation on my left carotic atery, have to stay in ICU until they release me. Normally, they use ipen surgery for blocked caortic ateries, but I had a previous major surgery on that side, so a stent was the only option.

Say what you will about modern medical procedures, but the advancement in imaging has contribiuted to the advancement in treatments.

Have a bowl of ice cream!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hang in there!! Wishing you the best!

-------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
So it started out pretty scary. I'm glad it turned out well. Welcome back. Smile

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11119 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Some of the fellas here thought yer cats ate you and were trying to figure who was gonna get what.

But I was not one of them...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44017 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Glad you are getting better.

Get out there and there start making fireballs.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53135 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Thank God for our medical care. My wife and I would both be dead if not for the this.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4249 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Posts: 3758 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Welcome back

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11147 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, folks! I've skimmed the back traffic and am more or less up to speed. And I feel fine--it's good to be home (and the cats seem happy, too).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you are back in a Flash and didn't flame out!! Here's to a full recovery.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3800 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Great to hear your doing well.
I'm curious to hear your report of the stent being taken out of your bile duct...to compare with my ureteral stent removal. Eek

Posts: 18143 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to see your recovering and feeling better! I hope your hospital stay was as good as mine.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Welcome back.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19779 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Glad you're back with us!

Here's hoping your recovery is smooth and quick.

Posts: 15061 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
I hope you get back up to full-strength quickly.

Posts: 7346 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8436 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Glad you are ok! Welcome back!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5165 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Glad everything got sorted. That's quite an ordeal. Good to see you back.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post