SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ***Ammo Karma***Winners: Shovelhead & Beancooker***
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***Ammo Karma***Winners: Shovelhead & Beancooker*** Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted
15,000 posts. Guess that calls for a karma.

Going through my stash, I found a few boxes of Sinterfire frangible ammunition. Great for shooting steel (which my current range doesn't allow), and other uses. We're still in an epic ammo shortage. Although more stock is showing up on shelves, the prices are on the prohibitive side. So up for grabs is...

1. 50 rounds of 100-grain 9mm hollowpoint frangible ammunition.

2. 75 rounds of 110-grain .357 Magnum hollowpoint frangible ammunition.

To enter, you must have a minimum of 500 posts and able to provide a physical mailing address for UPS (no PO boxes) in the continental United States. Please indicate in your post which prize you'd like.

The winner(s) will be determined in a purely arbitrary manner at a time unbeknownst even to me.

A good sob story of how you miss shooting during these trying times might sway my decision a bit.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16260 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Lucky number 1.
Im in for the 9mm

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10353 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for the .357 .

Posts: 3967 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
please add me for the 357 mags.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4583 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. I could use both, but 9mm would be my pick. Thanks for the Karma.

ARman

Posts: 3144 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
I am low on .357.

I could use those.

Thanks for the karma.

0:01

Posts: 4200 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in for the 9mm. Thanks!

Posts: 4980 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the milestone. I'm in for the .357, but I'm happy to accept the 9x19 if my entry comes up first in that pick.

Posts: 6393 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I can use either!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34075 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for the .357 Magnum ammunition.

My club has steels in the outdoor pistol bays and we all know how hard it is to find .38/.357 ammo today.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8065 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Please count m in for the 50 rounds of 9mm.

Thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 9109 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the 9mm, never tried the stuff, all new to this old man.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the 357 rounds.

Thanks

Posts: 2221 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I could use the .357. Thanks.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Im pretty sure I could put the .357 to good use!

Please throw my name in the hat for your very generous Karma.

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Actually, I could use either one, so please include me and if I'm lucky enough to be one of the two winners, give the other winner first choice.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30539 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take that 9mm and thanks for the chance.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3502 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the opportunity for the 357, thanks.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1351 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Count me in for the 9mm ammo please and thank you! Cool

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in for the 357.
Thank you.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post