SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ***Ammo Karma***Winners: Shovelhead & Beancooker***
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***Ammo Karma***Winners: Shovelhead & Beancooker*** Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance - I’m in for the .357 Magnum ammo.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, and 357Mag is my pick.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Thank you….357 likewise.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
I'm good on ammo but just let me say well done kkina for a great karma.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the 9mm, Great karma!

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Great Karma!! In for either cal please! Appreciate the sentiment. (-;

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for the .357, thanks!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Very kind of you. Please enter me for the 9mm.

Thanks!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me for the magnums, no 9s in the stable yet.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your 357 mag ammo karma

aileron

Posts: 1472 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
I could find a use for the 9mm :-)
Please. include me.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for your participation. I should be posting the winner(s) tomorrow evening.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Last call for Amatol...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
Please enter me for the .357 Magnum ammunition.

My club has steels in the outdoor pistol bays and we all know how hard it is to find .38/.357 ammo today.

Well, then, this is a match made in heaven. Congratulations, you are the winner of the .357. Please send your shipping address to my profile email.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
I’m in for the 9mm, please.

Missing shooting is an understatement. Back prior to Sandy Hook, when ammo was about as cheap as it has ever been, it was noting to go to Surplus Ammo and Arms in Tacoma and pick up a case of 9mm for $129. Sometimes you could score a deal and get a case for $100. Those were the glory days of spending a day at the range, and it being a day.
The last time I went shooting I took 100 rounds out and showed the owner of my company how to shoot. That was back at the height of empty shelves and I paid $100 for 100 rounds (small town with terrible supply and demand). So I would happily take those rounds out and have a relaxing time.

That’s as close to a sob story as I have.

Well, it's about the best one, so congratulations. You win the 9mm. Please send your shipping address to my profile email.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Kevin, thank you. Quite awesome of you to do this. I will definitely head out four wheeling and find a nice safe place to enjoy some relaxing time shooting.

***ETA, I sent an email last night. It should be in your inbox.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Beancooker,

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Kevin,

You should have my email. Sent you a little more backstory too.

Thank you very much!

And congratulations to beancooker too!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
There's been a bit of weirdness from UPS with these shipments. I don't know if the hurricane is throwing a wrench in the works or what. At any rate can the winners let me know when they receive their packages? Thank you.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Original ETA was to be Friday, revised today to Thursday. Presently the package is in Illinois.

I will definitely let you know when it arrives.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Nothing weird here. Arrived at the local UPS depot after loading time. Because they are so busy at the local depot, everything is on a 24 hour hold. So in theory I should see it tomorrow, but it’ll probably be Friday.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post