SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Baltimore County: CCW holder kills man in bar parking lot
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Baltimore County: CCW holder kills man in bar parking lot Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:

Isn’t that pair often the cause of the drama? Something tells me that most times introducing that pair would be like throwing gasoline on a fire at least nine times out of ten.

Come on. Two dudes are in an argument, and a beautiful woman who neither dude has ever seen before and has nothing to do with anything just dumps out her fun bags, I'm betting most guys are going to at least take a moment to stop arguing and take a look.

Fair point. If that happened, they’d likely both stop long enough to wonder “WTAF?”. Kinda unlikely that sort of funbag dumping is going to happen, but I have to concede your point that if it does it would likely change the focus, at least briefly.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Isn’t that pair often the cause of the drama? Something tells me that most times introducing that pair would be like throwing gasoline on a fire at least nine times out of ten.

Come on. Two dudes are in an argument, and a beautiful woman who neither dude has ever seen before and has nothing to do with anything just dumps out her fun bags, I'm betting most guys are going to at least take a moment to stop arguing and take a look.

Fair point. If that happened, they’d likely both stop long enough to wonder “WTAF?”. Kinda unlikely that sort of funbag dumping is going to happen, but I have to concede your point that if it does it would likely change the focus, at least briefly.

jsbcody's classification of hot women:

5. The girl you WISHED lived next door to you.
4. What most guys wish their girlfriend or wife looked like.
3. The type of woman who can walk into a bar and START a riot.
2. The type of woman who can walk into a bar and STOP a riot.
1. Walking through the same room as this ultimate woman will change boys into men and men into boys. .

Need a #2 or #1 to de-escalate.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post