SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    McDonald's to start selling bacon cheese fries
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

McDonald's to start selling bacon cheese fries Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Might be tasty.

“McDonald's may be a US-based company, but the burger chain isn't above giving other countries a taste of sought-after dishes before Americans get to try them.

While the fast food giant has been selling bacon cheese fries in Canada, Spain, and Australia — among other places — for some time, they are now finally adding the side to US menus.

According to leaked photos obtained by Business Insider, McDonald's will roll out the cheesy, bacon-topped French fries nationwide early next year…”

https://mol.im/a/6472399

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8844 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23224 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Freedom Fries with bacon and cheese! An All American meal Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Sharing? Really?

The new McDonald's fries contain 880 calories, or 440 per person, since the dish is meant to be shared. This compares to 490 calories in a serving of Wendy's Baconator fries.

McDonald's bacon cheese fries - Business Insider - Jul 7, 2017
https://www.businessinsider.co...-cheese-fries-2017-7

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That’s not cheese

Posts: 26848 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
My left ventricle slammed shut just looking at the picture. Looked tasty but man alive...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37927 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I'll give you $1000 if they look like that.

It will be a congealed, disgusting ball of fake cheese with some soggy fries sticking out of it and old funky shards of bacon clinging to it

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
and with "bacon-flavored" something.

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
I'll give you $1000 if they look like that.

It will be a congealed, disgusting ball of fake cheese with some soggy fries sticking out of it and old funky shards of bacon clinging to it

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
I think we just found out what will be done with the parts of the McRib's that QC rejected...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
FUNNY!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8844 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
Sharing? Really?

The new McDonald's fries contain 880 calories, or 440 per person, since the dish is meant to be shared. This compares to 490 calories in a serving of Wendy's Baconator fries.

McDonald's bacon cheese fries - Business Insider - Jul 7, 2017
https://www.businessinsider.co...-cheese-fries-2017-7

So you’re saying they are twice as good

Posts: 23224 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
I can imagine the racism like attacks over who be da first in line. The poor vegans are left with just the lettuce...again!

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Will they be halal?

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Didn't really need another reason to avoid the golden arches, but.... Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16143 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
That’s not cheese

For real. McDonald's cheese is the worst of all fast food cheeses.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18017 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post