SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Something for our resident Bird Boys here on the forum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Something for our resident Bird Boys here on the forum Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
Pretty cool video, and a pretty cool bird. Something to start off the year right. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That was nice.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
That's a happy, loved cockatoo.

I've had my beloved Roxy 28 years.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great piece. My neighbor had 2 African Grays and then were always calling after the dogs when they were running around. Some birds have amazing vocabularies and personalities.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanted a beautiful bird like that but things got in the way. They have such beauty and grace.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 119 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Nothing will ever love you like a cockatoo

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39754 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post