SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    RINO Romney Rejects Re-Run!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RINO Romney Rejects Re-Run! Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107780 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
What great loss to conservative causes. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26547 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
Was Pierre Delecto pressuring him to consider a run?

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4880 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I wish he would do it. Just for the lols.

Posts: 3393 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, I tell you. If I woke up tomorrow morning with my face sewn to the carpet, I wouldnt be more surprised than I am right now.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30462 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
If I ever met him and asked "are you gonna run for POTUS again?", I wouldn't hear his answer because I'd be laughing so hard.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23350 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Surprised he’s not doing it just to pad his bank account

Posts: 53247 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Well, I tell you. If I woke up tomorrow morning with my face sewn to the carpet, I wouldnt be more surprised than I am right now.

This is the correct answer... Big Grin

Posts: 5769 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Utah wont be that lucky. I'm betting he decides on running for governor next go around.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Fuck off Mittens, you nutless sack of shit.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17471 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to decided who I despise the most, him or Liz Cheney.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5059 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
I'm trying to decided who I despise the most, him or Liz Cheney.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8352 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I would like to announce that I also will not be running for President in 2024. Wink
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1698 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Who?

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
ha

That never gets old.

So good

Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
This announcement creates a hole in my heart so deep I cannot fathom ever recovering from. My world is crushed.

/////s

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2676 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

I'll muddle through some how...

Posts: 4055 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Surprised he’s not doing it just to pad his bank account

He sold his Deer Valley home last year (or thereabouts) for many millions. Tens iirc.

But then really a big second home on the ski runs is a lot of bother in upkeep...

The shockwaves here in Utah from his not-running announcement are tremendous ly small. lol, nobody here even cares about him any more.

Posts: 9484 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16731 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post