SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Twerking while playing Pres. James Madison’s crystal flute.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Twerking while playing Pres. James Madison’s crystal flute. Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
They’re mocking us. Mad

Carla Hayden, the Librarian of Congress damn well knows that conservatives, by and large revere President James Madison.
I see this as a the Liberals attempt to mock Conservatives.

JAMES MADISON’S CRYSTAL FLUTE HADN’T BEEN PLAYED IN CENTURIES — THEN POP STAR LIZZO CAME ALONG
Link

Lizzo had been scheduled to play a September 27 show in Washington, D.C., so Carla Hayden, the Librarian of Congress, offered the singer and flautist the experience of a lifetime, via Twitter: the opportunity to see — and “even play” — James Madison’s 1813 crystal flute.

What makes this flute in particular so distinctive is that Laurent made it specifically to honor “Madison’s second inauguration. Its glass is styled in a way that Laurent seems to have reserved for especially illustrious figures, and its silver joint is engraved with James Madison’s name and title and the year the flute was made: 1813,” the Library of Congress continued.

It had also never been played. Until now.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Where's my eye bleach?!

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snapping Twig:
Where's my eye bleach?!

No shit. Wish I never opened this....

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16226 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
All these decades and Whitey still owns 'em.

Only obsessed people would bother with pulling this kind of stunt. Anyone who thinks like that is a slave of their own making.

Posts: 107630 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I just threw up a little in my mouth…

Posts: 6016 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Jabba the Hutt is alive and well. OMG, how can anyone think this creature should be shown in public?

Posts: 3541 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Report This Post