SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What version of a Speed Queen do I want?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
What version of a Speed Queen do I want? Login/Join 
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
StorminNormin

TR7
Digital control panel and when you spin the drum by hand, the base of the agitator spins with it?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SpinZone,



“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

 
Posts: 4538 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
It would seem maytag is comming for Speed Queen.

https://www.maytag.com/washers...l-grade-laundry.html



_____________________________________________
Proverbs 3:31 "Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways."
 
Posts: 9558 | Location: Great Basin | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What version of a Speed Queen do I want?

© SIGforum 2026