SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just asking Did anyone here get in a nasty political debate in an airport lounge today 10/15?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just asking Did anyone here get in a nasty political debate in an airport lounge today 10/15? Login/Join 
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted
Got some libtard on my Facebook praising herself for causing a crowd by screaming at a Texas republican that he was racist. I think she’s full of shit? Anybody got any facts. Location is an American Airlines lounge.

Fucking moonbat

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5135 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
There was a ruckus going on in Charlotte this morning.....too little time to find out why.....

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4582 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
Got some libtard on my Facebook praising herself for causing a crowd by screaming at a Texas republican that he was racist. I think she’s full of shit? Anybody got any facts. Location is an American Airlines lounge.

Fucking moonbat

I don't debate idiots or lunatics. That eliminates about 97% of the Left, so my opportunities are rare.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:

Fucking moonbat
What, she doesn't remember what airport she was in???

She doesn't have video?

Never happened if so.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another woman screaming at a man?

They must be married to each other.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These days, not necessarily. I've been screamed at by random women for holding a door for them or some other unknown reason. But I'm an evil white man with a penis, so it's justified.

Posts: 17148 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
These days, not necessarily. I've been screamed at by random women for holding a door for them or some other unknown reason. But I'm an evil white man with a penis, so it's justified.

Do you scream back?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17471 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
A woman screaming at a man?

Never happened....

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43921 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Another woman screaming at a man?

They must be married to each other.

No, something far more sinister.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post