SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For those thirsty people feeling less than tacticle
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those thirsty people feeling less than tacticle Login/Join 
posted
https://www.amazon.com/Vantage...Sleeve/dp/B0CSFH38J5

Maybe you know someone who could use it

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54651 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Interested ONLY if bullet proof.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1178 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Only two rows of MOLLE?

Hard pass.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whoa. Now one's gallon of organic unsweetened soy milk can be so utterly tacticool. A complete gamechanger, yes sir...that's what we got here.

-MG

Posts: 1994 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a pee bottle cover. Hidden in plain sight.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 333 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Probably related to college kids with mixed up drinks in gallon jugs now. BORG

Posts: 17892 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know a UPS driver that purchased an ice cube tray that makes four inch long ice cylinders that he uses in his gallon jug for his work day.

Hydration is the key on a fast and furious UPS day.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Posts: 54651 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
It’s tactical, insulated, and has a cell phone pouch.

What more could you want?

Posts: 3239 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
Probably related to college kids with mixed up drinks in gallon jugs now. BORG

No, it's more for the gym bros. They commonly swig from gallon water jugs during their workout sessions.

Vet bro/mall ninja + gym bro = ideal market for an ultra tactical jug cover with plenty of space for their "sheepdog" patches.

College kids drinking jugs of jungle juice at a frat party would have zero interest in tacticool patches and MOLLE.

Posts: 32521 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I know a guy who has the version for his insulated container. It seems to be convenient to hold keys, wallet and it has a handle.

But then again I know people in the military who have done next to nothing, aren't in a combat arms MOS yet have the most tactical gear. We call them geardos and gear queers.

Posts: 13123 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
I know a guy who has the version for his insulated container. It seems to be convenient to hold keys, wallet and it has a handle.

But then again I know people in the military who have done next to nothing, aren't in a combat arms MOS yet have the most tactical gear. We call them geardos and gear queers.

There is a guy at my local range who wears a ballistic helmet to Steel Challenge practices.

Posts: 116 | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by echidna:
There is a guy at my local range who wears a ballistic helmet to Steel Challenge practices.

Oh man, that makes perfect sense! Cuz, y'know, ricochets!

Posts: 7269 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I have never liked this "I am duh sheepdog" business. What is the purpose of the sheepdog? Yes, it's to protect the flock, but only insofar as they can be exploited, i.e., shorn of their wool or slaughtered for meat. And if the sheepdog fails to perform, it will be itself slaughtered.

quote:

Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Vet bro/mall ninja + gym bro = ideal market for an ultra tactical jug cover with plenty of space for their "sheepdog" patches.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:

Bayonet holder, AR mag pouch, slots for ballistic plates, solar panel for recharging cellphone, multicam/digicam color options. I mean, it's like they aren't even trying to be tactical.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Normally I would point and laugh, but I have a black fanny/hydration pack that also conceals a pistol that I bought for my motorcycle trips. Stupid looking, but did it's job.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4790 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought everything made these days had to have blue tooth

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:

But is it tactile?

Posts: 33819 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I thought everything made these days had to have blue tooth

No, no, no...

You sell the base model without Bluetooth.

Then you upsell the Bluetooth dongle for an inflated additional fee.

Posts: 32521 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by echidna:
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

I was at an outdoor range one day and some guy put his vest on . He said ranges are too dangerous .. Whatever .

Posts: 4062 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Honestly, for teaching new shooters, I could see the logic in a vest requirement.

Posts: 5741 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post