SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 20th Anniversary on SIGforum!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 20th Anniversary on SIGforum! Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Stick around, I think there will be cake. Smile

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31383 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Congrats' on the milestone.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1385 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Wow, congratulations!

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Wow. 2 Decades a Member. Your rigistration date shows just 10 days after Para. I will guess thats pretty near the beginning of SigForum. Congrats. Now then..Moderated status, 5 minutes due to your low post count.. Big Grin.

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats from the new guy!

Posts: 9404 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2120 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Congrats. 20 years is a real milestone.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8760 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!

I hope I make it to 20 years here at SIGforum.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36897 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!

WJR

Posts: 1823 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I feel like a sophomore to your senior awesomeness.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Why anyone would stay in one place for so long is a mystery to me. Razz

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
A milestone indeed! Congratulations!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5307 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all of you! Your responses illustrate what I was talking about - this is why I love this place!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1732 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post