SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    $90 Million "Batgirl" Movie Cancelled Even Before Release
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$90 Million "Batgirl" Movie Cancelled Even Before Release Login/Join 
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Yvonne Craig in green.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3443 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Well after reading the review about why it was cancelled and how bad the movie is...

now I want to see it.... it will show up somehow.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I know is I got saddled with a bunch of Warner Discovery's worthless stock after their spinoff with ATT and it has tanked since then. I hope the new CEO turns things around, because I want my money back!

Posts: 2475 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Barbara Gordon was white; a hot redhead in fact. I have zero interest in watching this tripe simply because it strays so far from canon. It smacks of wokology which I want no part of. I’d feel the same way about a remake of Shaft played by a white guy regardless of his box office appeal.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15546 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Smells like money laundering to me.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:

Very interesting idea. Would make a better movie than BatGirl! lol

Posts: 11376 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:

Very interesting idea. Would make a better movie than BatGirl! lol
Springtime for Hitler Big Grin

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Maybe this whole thing is nothing but a publicity stunt to get folks interested in seeing a turkey movie so they could re-coup investment. What’s that saying about “no such thing as bad publicity”?

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
What’s that saying about “no such thing as bad publicity”?
Ask Bill Cosby

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Hopefully this marks the beginning of the end of the whole superhero movie craze,

Yeah, I was pretty much done with them at Superman 2. Big Grin

Posts: 21092 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post