SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What's your internet browser?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your internet browser? Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
IE11 is about to get killed off and has stopped working for a number of websites.

I have been using Firefox recently, I use Chrome on my phone, but for some reason I remember not liking it on my computer, maybe it was just not wanting Google to have even more data on me, can't remember.

What are you guys using?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Firefox 71 with Gesturefy

Posts: 1097 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
Chrome

Posts: 4990 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
chrome & firefox, bing search engine

Posts: 2245 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Edge.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16900 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was using Brave but had issues with it freezing. Went back tp Chrome at home and on work laptop.

I have several work pc's that we use MS Edge on and its pretty fast.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Firefox. My BFF has provided me with some alternative browsers (including Brave) but I'm doing OK with FF.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Waterfox 2019.10 (64-bit).

Tor Browser 9.0.2.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
Opera

Posts: 4837 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Edge.

Posts: 1361 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just an ACARS message
with feelings
Picture of qxsoup
posted Hide Post
Firefox for home, Chrome for work.

220/229/228/226/P6/225/XO/SP2022/239

Posts: 3066 | Location: The Queen City (the one in Ohio) | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Chrome on PC and Mac.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4275 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You should never answer singular on this. I normally use firefox, but have to keep chrome and several others in reserve when that's a mess. Something like guns, one is never enough...

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11164 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Firefox for work, Chrome for home. Firefox seems much faster for a while now.

Posts: 2377 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Tor

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I started with Netscape back in the day. Then Firefox and for the past few years Waterfox. With the recent branching of the later and some continuing hiccups I've returned to Firefox (now 64-bit) 71.0.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DetonicsMk6:
Opera
Same. Everything else feels clunky after using Opera.

Posts: 45538 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Chrome at home, Safari at work.

That was a steep learning curve after 20+ years on Windows, but nowhere near the pain of the two weeks I tried to learn Numbers, Pages, etc. before finding and paying for an MS Office package for Mac!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12670 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Firefox on my laptop and phone. It just works.

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Firefox or Chrome.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post