SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FLOP Goes the Missle
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FLOP Goes the Missle Login/Join 
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted
Well, Kim Jong Un said "I'm gonna make war
I'll show ol' Trump that this'll
Make him see I'm king of the world," but
FLOP went his missle!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...h-missile-fails.html

Posts: 4500 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Hermit kingdom be making the Chicoms nervous these days as well.

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thankfully, this new ICBM only seems to have a maximum effective range of approximately 37 feet. Razz If you look really close, the label says 'ACME.'

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe he'll nuke himself.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by the_sandman_454:
Thankfully, this new ICBM only seems to have a maximum effective range of approximately 37 feet. Razz If you look really close, the label says 'ACME.'

And "MADE IN CHINA" on the back!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4579 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if trump and china lasered the damn thin during take off.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The missile blew up, and the engineers and technicians who designed it, built it. launched it, saw their own lives go up in smoke.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

More likely they hacked into the control system and blew it up on the launch pad.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If your gonna be a
Bear, be a Grizzly.
Picture of sigfanbob229
posted Hide Post
Wonder how many of his scientist's will be executed for that boo boo.

Posts: 1140 | Location: Smithville, Missouri | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27963 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
You have to wonder how much of a hand China has in these little mishaps. At the end of the day China's economy relies pretty heavily on the western world and Lil' Kim popping of nuclear fireworks cannot be good for business.

I have a feeling some of the late night calls to China go something like this. "Sighhhhh, again? Ok we got this, just don't tell anybody."

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Ordinary incompetance could explain it.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
The missile blew up, and the engineers and technicians who designed it, built it. launched it, saw their own lives go up in smoke.
and the survivors will get to take notes when 'lil Kim comes to lecture them on ballistic missile science and missile guidance.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23260 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

True. But consider the component of coincidence?

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most of their rocket/missle launches have been failures, over the years. They don't need outside assistance.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

True. But consider the component of coincidence?
One thing I'm sure of with the professionalism the Trump administration has restored, we wouldn't know if Stuxnet II was causing their failures.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23260 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The norks launched their variation of "New Coke"....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Ohhhh... Elictire Dysfuntion.

The Un-missile.

No barristic happy ending fo you!

Meanwhile...

Trump sez: "Whump!, Bitch!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
The rocket business is tough. Even the pros get it wrong sometimes. Glad to see it's still amateur hour in NK...

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

More likely they hacked into the control system and blew it up on the launch pad.

I doubt the controls are connected to the internet in any way.

I think they are simply not rocket scientists.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post