SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Freedom Times
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Freedom Times Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
This morning I found a copy of the July 2021 edition of The Freedom Times (Voice of the Real America) on my porch. I didn't order it but thumbed through it and it looks like it is voluntarily distributed by current readers. Some of the article headlines seemed interesting but reading a few paragraphs was quite enough. Typical hyperbole very reminiscent of a freshman in college. Quips, nicknames and ridicule; it got boring and fast. At least they tore into all the recent presidents and not just one side but I just don't have any use for it.

Anyone else have one of these show up?

Posts: 45375 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
Anyone else have one of these show up?

We’re far enough off the beaten track that random paper doesn’t show up here. Similar stuff happening via email though, thank goodness for filtering. Not really interested in hearing more about what’s wrong, how senile, stupid, or corrupt Biden is, or other similar stuff. It is no longer news and I see no reason to wallow in the mire.

What would be more interesting would be constructive strategies to solve some of these problems.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
What would be more interesting would be constructive strategies to solve some of these problems.
Mark Levin's new book "American Marxism" reputedly has in the last chapter a discussion of actions that can be taken.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post