We are expanding into some new areas/adding some brands.
Should we have a more generic email/website?
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
Posts: 6918 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007
I can only assume you have some type of ice cream business.
If you dont already, I would have some type of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter person who can respond to messages. I usually get a response in a matter of minutes through FB, instagram etc. compared to days with an email response.
Posts: 5705 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001
Generic advice I would give to any business with a site: if your website isn't full of good stuff about everything you hope to sell, you're doing it wrong.
I could give more detailed ideas if you put a link to your existing site and gave a bit of a hint as to what it is that's changing.
Or are you just talking about domain name? The 'www.whateveryouwant.xyz' bit? Domain names are cheap - $10--20/yr. to pay the name registrar - and not a lot of work. You can have as many as you want, and tell them to point to your home page, or specific page within your site. The only tough bit there is picking a name out that is not already taken and which is short, hard to mis-type, and relevant.
Posts: 15788 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007
I just checked out your website and there seems to be something broken at the top of the page.
I see these lines there:
quote:
Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /nfs/c08/h05/mnt/147187/domains/republicicecream.com/html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 597
Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /nfs/c08/h05/mnt/147187/domains/republicicecream.com/html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 2662
Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /nfs/c08/h05/mnt/147187/domains/republicicecream.com/html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 2674
Other then that it makes me want ice cream.
New location in Clearwater. I'll have to try it when I can get out that way.
Thank you fir the heads up. Will let the tech folks know. We really need a complete revamp.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
Posts: 6918 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007
Not sure where I’ll be for Christmas, but let me know if you’re around/want ice cream/to go get a cigar.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
Posts: 6918 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007
Your facebook page has nothing posted in 9 months. You need to update regularly so it will show up in your followers news feeds.
When you click the link to your business on facebook it is blocked (says it goes against FB community standards) not sure why? There is also a pinned post from 2018 on FB. Its the first thing you see on your page.
When I google republic of icecream myrtle beach, if that is your business, you are the third search result. I also see a permanently closed 1512 Executive Ave # 102, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 predominantly displayed. It gives the impression you are no longer in business.
I would try to clean up some of these issues.
Posts: 5705 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001