SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When was the last time anyone got Rick Rolled?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When was the last time anyone got Rick Rolled? Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted
I realize it got out of hand and almost a day didn't go by when someone got it. But its been a few years at least.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Today, was told it was $90 an hour Wink

Or maybe that was something else. Felt like being Rickrolled though, whatever that is Razz

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19208 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It will finally hit Kentucky this year, along with Facebook.

Posts: 17252 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Toyota Rick Rolled a bunch of us just a couple of weeks ago. Big Grin

And so did someone in Asheville, NC.

God bless America.

Posts: 13512 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
P L E A S E don't bring that crap back to the forum!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16244 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^
Agree highly!!! Somehow though we need some more interesting topics in the Forum. I try my best, but I believe there are plenty of members that could start some interesting topics.

Posts: 17252 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Para previously put the kibosh on that shit. Something, something, something removing the 'nads of the offenders

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I did, not even 30days ago, in another forum.

I laughed.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen the Foo Fighters concert, I believe it was at Wembley. They had Rick Astley with them. It was actually pretty cool. NSFW language from Dave Grohl in the opening.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdkCEioCp24

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
jhe88 got me really good in this thread. I so wanted to believe that he found the video I was seeking that I fell for it hook-line-and-sinker.

Which Huey Lewis video….

That said, don't we already have a long running RickRoll thread?

Rick Rolled recently?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12340 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I got quite a few people a few year’s back Big Grin

The viral Sigforum bacon breakfast protection pic came up and I made a tinyurl Rick Roll link instead of linking to Blindref’s post. I was called lots of names…

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23297 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
The pile of books one is my favorite but out of respect for the boss I won't post it. It's out there if you want to find it.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3451 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had to look up what it meant.
I could see that being frowned upon.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Syngin1066:
Has anyone seen the Foo Fighters concert, I believe it was at Wembley. They had Rick Astley with them. It was actually pretty cool. NSFW language from Dave Grohl in the opening.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdkCEioCp24

I remember Christopher Walken hosting Saturday Night Live one night when Foo Fighters was booked.

Reading this thread gave me the weird vision of Walken introducing Foo Fighters and out comes Rick Astley dressed as Colonel Angus....

Posts: 4503 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I had to look it up too... then I had to go and find the song and video.... has to be one of the worst music videos ever made.... geeze

https://www.bing.com/videos/se...DA0B51C&&FORM=VDRVRV

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post