SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mexican state AG arrested in San Diego
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mexican state AG arrested in San Diego Login/Join 
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Shocked. Not.

We used to go Cancun with the family - nice resorts, not expensive and people were nice. Stopped that about 7 years ago - not a place I'm taking my kids. Machine guns on the beach, etc. Cannot believe with Spring break there are not more issues with American Citizens down there.

I also have employees in Mexico - some of the details and stories make your headspin. Running a business bound by American ethics and rules is a problem for them. I stay out of Mexico City if I can.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FlyingScot:
Shocked. Not..

Most of the time we were far away from the "tourist" areas. I can make out some Spanish so reading the local papers, every day there were articles about "decapitación" of bodies in and around Playa and toward Cancun.

Not a place I would ever take my family either.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post