SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mexican state AG arrested in San Diego
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mexican state AG arrested in San Diego Login/Join 
Picture of jbcummings
posted
For all those folks who don't think we need that wall and that we're being unfair to the Mexican...

Mexican AG arrested on drug charges in the U.S.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've noticed a trend where the government is going BIG when it comes to going after drug trafficers between this and the 16 TONS of cocaine they caught from trafficers since the election.

Posts: 21408 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
A failed nation. Most americans are too busy with their faithless lives to realize that Trump is trying to protect this country when the bottom finally falls out of the one next door.

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Incredible. One can't make this up.

Posts: 3265 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
and everyone thinks that we're the problem...

did CBS notice this or did they conveniently ignore it?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bizzare

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Not a surprise.

Posts: 5910 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
So now we can't trust Mexican lawyers either? Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mexican state AG arrested in San Diego

Doubtless we're picking on this undocumented pharmaceutical supplier.

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

AKA "Diablo"

Posts: 4157 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Diablo? What, did he run around in tights, cape and a wrestling mask?

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he's being paid to take a dive. Cool

Posts: 4558 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shocking. Shocking I say.

Posts: 4322 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by berto:
Shocking. Shocking I say.

That Mexico is really run by the cartels? Agreed, a stunning revelation

Sounds like Mexico is ripe for another revolution; people rise up, put down the cartels & corrupt government and start over.

... And in 50 years, do it again.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah.. when your AG is nicknamed "Diablo", you know one way or another, it's not going to end well.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
thats Elle Diablo Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Build the wall.

Secure the border.

Repatriate tens upon tens of thousands of Mexican citizens. Begin with the criminal ones. But vary it up a bit to create enough fear that some will go on their own.

With several hundred thousand of their own back, the seeds of the revolution will sprout in the refugee camps, in their own country. Get a few million back home and you'll see the smoke from Laredo.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:
Not a surprise.

That's what I say.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20023 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Diablo? What, did he run around in tights, cape and a wrestling mask?

I LOL'ed at this,,,

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10575 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Down in Mexico just this past February and while driving through Playa del Carmen we get to see a pretty big bust going down, lots of Federales in pick up trucks,with balaclavas and AR's and backing them up were Mx Marines. Asked our local friends why the Marines were there. His response was that the Marines were a lot less corrupt, so they were not there to "back up" the Federales but to make sure they did there jobs!

The Marines had set up an outer perimeter. Crazy down there, Yucatan is just starting to go bad and the Mx government is trying hard to stop it before the area turns into the West Coast of Mx.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post