SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ersatzknarf, where are you?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ersatzknarf, where are you? Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone heard from ersatzknarf lately? I haven't seen any posts recently. I know he lives near Warhorse and has met with Appliance Brad. Hope everything is ok.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Haven't heard from Frank in some time. Trust he and his family are well.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16255 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Hope they are okay - I especially enjoy his posts about food.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12758 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9002 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Pipe Smoker

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I just heard back from Frank. Yup... he's just taking a break!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16255 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pal:
Has anyone heard from ersatzknarf lately? I haven't seen any posts recently. I know he lives near Warhorse and has met with Appliance Brad. Hope everything is ok.

Jim

He's still alve and kicking!

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He's well. Busy with a new job and life. We exchanged emails. Great guy.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29727 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post