SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Riddle time (7666) again for a chance to win a ** P226 Combat ** >>> Winner on p.9 <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Riddle time (7666) again for a chance to win a ** P226 Combat ** >>> Winner on p.9 <<< Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Well, your riddle title says 7666. Seven is the number of God's perfection. And the number 7 appears in 36 verses (three 6's or 666) of the KJV of the book of Revelation.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5442 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
The 36th word in Revelation 7 in the KJV is "sea"

Seven Seas?

Posts: 5442 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I’ve got it now!
7=my 7th post in this thread
6=the number signifying man
6=the number of characters in my username
6=the last character of the screen name of the winner of the riddle

7666=benny6

benny6= the lucky winner of a P226 Combat! Razz

Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
The color red, as7666 was specifically colored as such- could that signify the red horse of the apocalypse in Revelations 6:4, which brought war and carried a great sword.
The p226 combat being the modern version Smile
Its not on our “approved roster” in CA so I couldnt legally accept it anyways, just wanted to play.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3455 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
perfect number 7. Seven churches and seven stars and seven angels and seven seals. The Beasts number is a human number - 666.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Rev 6:17, which is the 7666th verse in the New Testament.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sig Sauer Kraut,

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Revelations Chapter 7: the gist being that salvation is in God. Regardless of where you come from, if you are a servant of God, you will be with him in eternity.

The 2nd part (666) is a fool's errand

Posts: 2843 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
The Seventh Seal is opened in Revelation 8:1.

The Sixth Angel is mentioned three times in Revelation 9:13, 14, and Revelation 16:12

The Seventh Seal and the three acts of The Sixth Angel.

This is the only instance that I can find in Revelation where there are three sixes that are unique and common to one seven.

Tony.

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking that since the clue is in red that it pertains to the words of Jesus, red letters in the KJV.

Posts: 45439 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
7 ...

7 deadly sins
7 archangels
7 heavenly virtues

The 7th Seal

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Red letters for the word of God.

7666 red letters in the book of Revelations.

Posts: 5000 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
The Gematria bible shows the number 7666 at Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 822 7666

Posts: 45439 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One last crack: 2 part answer = Alpha and Omega.

Jesus Christ tells the apostle John, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
The clues could reference the seven “I am” statements which are found in John, in the NT. Then, in Revelation, he councludes with the final statement, I am the Alpha and Omega.

Posts: 967 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Running out of ideas here:

Revelation 15:7 the word “one” is the 7,666 word in the book.

Revelation 7:1 is the 7,666 verse in the New Testament

Posts: 1002 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 4 numbers represent the 4 living beasts in the midst of the throne 7666.
3 of the beasts are the same type (animal). This represented by the number 666.
1 beast is different (face of a man). However, a beast. This represented by the number 7.
These are the beasts that cry Holy, holy, holy (Ha, ha, ha)to the One on the throne encircled by the rainbow (don't go chasing rainbows).
Lineman

https://winred.com/ <<--Support the cause.

Posts: 173 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rev 4:5 is the 76th verse in the 66th book of the Bible. And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven spirits of God.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaveL:

I may have been one off in my post above about Rev 6:17, so I’ll hedge here and join you and also state Rev 7:1 in case Rev 6:17 was a verse off.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Sauer Kraut:
quote:
Originally posted by DaveL:

I may have been one off in my post above about Rev 6:17, so I’ll hedge here and join you and also state Rev 7:1 in case Rev 6:17 was a verse off.

I could certainly be off, but I don’t think there’s much significance in these numbers. At the end of the day I’ve probably read Revalation a dozen times trying to figure this out and that’s far more significant than either the riddle or the prize:

“Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.” Rev. 1:3.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
7th angel with the little book, 6x6x6 measurements?

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post