SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Transgenderism...Unbelievable
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transgenderism...Unbelievable Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Nothing, not an opposing parent, court order, or anything could make me allow any child of mine to be given puberty blockers or sex change surgery. If I was ordered to do it, I would not obey and would protect my child be any means necessary. Period.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to wonder if I wasted my money sending my kids to Catholic school. Not anymore...

Posts: 266 | Registered: September 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I very nice woman I know, is going through the trans thing. In her case, she had sex with her father as a teenager, and I am sure this is the cause of her problems.

We spoke about her father and her briefly, but she was embarrassed and ashamed of her actions.

-c1steve

Posts: 4057 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Definite strategy in the culture war designed to tear children away from their parents.

I have a slightly different take.

This whole gay/transgender shit in elementary schools is strictly designed to mold the very young minds into little Democrats. Transgenderism is owned lock stock and barrel, 100% by Democrats. And they realize that the decades old strategy of "getting to them" in college wasn't working good enough, and they figured that the most informative years of a human, very early childhood, was the prime time to brainwash minds into embracing the Democrat agenda. They cannot straight out tell the children Democrats are the good guys and Republicans are evil, but making homosexuality and transgenderism as normal and mainstream as possible is the next best thing. Add critical race theory into the mix, schools are simply training camps for churning out future voters for Democrat politicians.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post