SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Women Who Touch You When They Talk To You
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Women Who Touch You When They Talk To You Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Some women do that, and I really doubt it is even the subtlest of come-ons.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Been my experience that waitress's do this in hope of getting bigger tips.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Nonverbal communication is about 80% of communications. Tone is about 15%. 5% are your words.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
No wrong answers, but the OP was the only one being caressed during casual conversation...I actually think she was into him.

Posts: 1976 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
At the very least it's inappropriate. Keep your hands to yourself.
At the worst it's their attempt at manipulation.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
But any one who feels like they can or need to put their hand on me would wind up hearing “what the fuck is wrong with you”

That is the way with me as well

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Some women do that, and I really doubt it is even the subtlest of come-ons.

I had a girlfriend who was a magician and every time she touched my leg, I turned into a Motel.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2792 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Some women, it means what you think it means. Some others, it means nothing at all.

^^^This^^^

Most likely, it's a harmless habit, and all the 'hand on your arm' means is that she's comfortable around you. If she wants or wanted to be more affectionate w/ you, she'd be testing your boundaries on how much further she could get away touching you, such as the 'boob press' that others have mentioned.

If she really had the hots for you, she would have played footsie w/ you under the table.

Posts: 3189 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post