SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Got my 2021 elk mount back today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got my 2021 elk mount back today Login/Join 
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Well done OP. Lovely bull.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
See below. Unit 2 is along 318. Generally West of Maybell and North of Dinosaur NP. I could be a little off as its been a while since I looked at a Unit map.

Exactly. There is a herd of wild horses in the area. It made for some interesting hunting. I just figured most folks wouldn't know where Maybell and that area was. High desert. Very beautiful countryside.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Proudly hung in the garage ,nice mount though

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
Proudly hung in the garage ,nice mount though

He won't fit in the home☹️

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13951 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Very nice! What does your wife think?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Very nice! What does your wife think?

flashguy

She knew I enjoyed hunting when we got married. She's actually down your way helping my son get a home ready to be a rental and hasn't seen him yet. She wont care either way. One of her favorite responses these days seems to be "whatever"...

FBLM LGB!

This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ when I got my bill, my wife’s first response was: ‘looks like we are getting new furniture’. That was the deal I had to make in the event I came home with a rack.

Back in Cleveland we had a two story great room and the mount looked great on the wall. Since moving back to CO I had to cut an antler to get it into the basement as we downsized to a ranch. Just couldn’t leave it in the garage.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
Well done!

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Nice looking elk you’ve got there, congratulations.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5149 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those points are going to work right through all but the toughest of hats
Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54608 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post